Bioglitter® for Florists | 50g Biodegradable Glitter in EcoShaker
- VERSATILE: Suitable for dipping, spraying or sprinkling coating techniques.
- HIGH QUALITY: Designed and formulated specifically for horticultural use.
- EASY TO USE: Supplied in recyclable shaker pot for easy application.
- MIX IT UP: Glitters can be mixed to create multi-coloured effects.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Completely unique, Bioglitter®, uses natural and plant-derived, polymer material as it’s basis that are proven to biodegrade in the natural environment, rather than polymers that do not biodegrade in the natural environment and contribute to microplastic pollution.
IMPORTANT! The Bioglitter® will not naturally biodegrade if glued with normal glue. Therefore, we recommend using our Biodegradable Flower Glue to attach glitter to flowers and plants.
The Flower Lab is proud to be the only licensed reseller in the UK of Bioglitter® for Florists. Bioglitter® is the registered trademark of Ronald Britton Limited and under licence, The Flower Lab has been granted permission for its use.